Friday, August 27, 2010

Introductory Post

Hi everyone!

I'm Kimmy.I'm still a newbie at SJSU. Though I've been at SJSU for a year now, I still feel like a new kid, trying to find my way. My communication experience is well. I try to communicate with people as much as possible. I try to understand them and they try to  understand me back. I'm majoring in CHAD (Child development). I love kids, and I think this is a perfect choice. Since I was little, I've always said that I wanted to become a teacher, and that is what I am doing. I'm trying really hard to become one. I love collecting Hello Kitty items. Hello Kitty is so pretty! Last thing you need to know about me. I love to shop till I drop!! It's so fun just picking, trying and buying clothes or whatever the item is. But it is not so much fun with I have no money left. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment