Monday, December 6, 2010

What I Learned

We have covered many chapters during this fall semester. I think that I learned most of the stuff that we have covered so far. Most concepts I never even heard of until now. In addition, we use most concepts as an everyday life thing. Some of the concepts that I learned in COMM 41 class is useful because I am also learning it in my English class. I knew almost all of the concepts in my English class because I have already learned it in this class such as strawman, begging the question, appeal to pity, appeal to emotion, appeal to fear, question authority and many more. When I saw that in my English class, I said I was going to get a good the quiz because I know it already. First time I read about vague I understood it so well. I think that was one of the easiest definitions and concept. I learned about accepting and rejecting claims and when to accept, or reject claims. I really learned a lot this semester. Though sometimes the book can be confusing, my blog mates helped me out with their examples and then somehow I get it.

No comments:

Post a Comment